SHIPPING WITHIN UNITED STATES
We are happy to offer FLAT $5 SHIPPING on all orders! and FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100!!!
Orders are normally shipped within 3 to 5 business days, Monday through Friday, but times may vary depending on demand.
***Due to extremely high-demand some orders are taking up to two weeks to ship***
Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are processed on the following Monday. All orders are shipped via USPS. Once your package is en route you will receive an email with tracking information. If there should be any delay in shipment for any reason we will notify you via email. We only use recycled/ or biodegradable packaging in our shipping boxes and/or reused packing materials.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all international orders over $175 ($125.00 for Canada)
For all purchases under $175 we offer:
- $30.00 Flat Rate Priority Shipping (Tracking Number INCLUDED) via USPS ($20 for Canada)
- $12.00 Flat Rate First Class Shipping (Tracking Number NOT INCLUDED) via USPS ($10 for Canada)
We currently ship to the following countries:
** If you do not see your country listed and you would like to see if we can ship to you, please contact us at: email@example.com**
Your purchase of items on this website for shipping to any destination outside the US implies your consent to the following terms:
- Tracking information is not always available for international shipments
- Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. are subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The purchaser/recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
- To obtain details regarding the Actual Import Fees, or to obtain documentation or receipts in connection with customs clearance, you may contact USPS or your country's customs office.
- When orders shipped internationally reach the destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. Title and risk of loss for the items transfer to the recipient upon delivery to the common carrier in the United States. This means that as the purchaser, you are responsible for and are considered the owner of the package in tracking and tracing your package once it is tendered by USPS.
-If you refuse a shipment, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to R.L. Linden & Co. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
-Each country has it's own regulations concerning import of cosmetics, it is your responsibility to understand and comply with said regulations, we will not mislabel shipments as containing anything other than the true contents.